samedi 19 juillet 2014

Summertimes

Vivement maintenant.

Every exit is an entrance somewhere else.

In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
 ~Albert Camus 
Au milieu de l'hiver , j'ai finalement appris qu' il y avait en moi un été invincible   .

Feelings are just visitors let them come and go .Mooji

It is my life , my choices my mistakes and my lessons.

The past is a place of reference not a place of residence.

Better days are coming .they are called Saturday and Sunday.

Seul on va plus vite ensemble on va plus loin.

Éteignez votre tele et regardez par la fenêtre.

Chacun a raison de son propre point de vue, mais il n'est pas impossible que tout le monde ait tort.

Gandhi





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Messages les plus consultés